STEPCRAFT-2/D.600 Black Edition (Kit) + MM-1000 Spindle Combo
Produce professional parts on the STEPCRAFT Black Edition and turn your ideas precisely into reality! The limited special edition is completely designed in black and contains additional, powerful features, such as adjustable lead screw nuts, 2A stepper motors with more powerful electronics and a 3.5 mm jack socket for the connection of the Tool Length Sensor. With the T-Slot Table, the Tool Length Sensor, the Quick Release Lever and the LED Illumination, the STEPCRAFT Black Edition already includes many useful accessories to make working with the system easier than ever before. Just as the STEPCRAFT D-Series, the STEPCRAFT Black Edition is a true multifunction wonder: From the Spindle and the 3D Print Head to the Hot Wire Cutter and the Engraving Point to the Laser and the Drag Knife, the system can be equipped with the most different tools, which can be mounted and exchanged in next to no time.
This allows you to process a wide variety of materials on the STEPCRAFT Black Edition, such as wood, thermoplastics, ABS, PE, PP, soft/hard PVC, Lexan ®, polyamide, Plexiglas ®, Carbon, non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, brass and copper as well as some elastomers/thermosets and mixed materials.
With the modernly designed EasyBuild manual the construction kit can be easily assembled within only a few hours. The step-by-step manual requires almost no text and uses graphic, easily understandable illustrations. Additionally, there are support videos and textbooks (optionally) available in order to assist you optimally in the assembly of the machine. Due to the self-assembly of the STEPCRAFT Black Edition you not only save money, you will know your machine in-detail afterwards and can perfom maintenance works and adjustments independently.
- T-Slot Table perfectly suited for clamping workpieces of different materials and sizes as well as accessories
- Quick Release Lever provides a quick and comfortable exchange of the tools
- Tool Length Sensor to easily locate the Z-zero point
- LED Illumination ensures an optimal illumination of the workspace
- Quick-change system for the exchange of the machine table
- Adjustable lead screw nuts service to easily reduce the mechanical backlash
- 2A stepper motors from Sanyo Denki with more powerful electronics
- 3.5 mm jack socket for easy connection of the Tool Length Sensor or, if applicable, the 3D Touch Probe
- In-house development of black STEPCRAFT aluminum profiles
- Integrated modular control electronics for an easy connection to the computer via USB or parallel interfaceStable, compact, accurate and fast
- Many accessories and add-on tools available
- Works with a large variety of materials, including woods, plastics and non-ferrous metals (aluminum, brass, copper)
- The kit is fast and easy to assembly (no special tools or skills required)
- Also available as Ready-to-Run (for an additional charge)
- Strong, rigid construction
- Highly accurate, thanks to high quality, precision components that are matched and test fit at the factory.
- Compact and space-saving machine design
- Easy USB connection to PC
- STEPCRAFT designed and manufactured the custom aluminum extrusions that provide superior torsional rigidity and functionality
- Connecting elements made of stainless steel and aluminum
- 8-point ball bearing carriage on all axles/linear profiles
- 4 track roller guidance
- High-precision lead screws from Switzerland
- Play-free movement of the carriages (continuous adjustability, freely accessible externally without disassembly)
- Maximum working speed of 3000 mm/min (50mm/sec)
- Inspection covers on the Y-axis for easy maintenance and care
- Silicone seals used to protect the mechanism from dirt on the Y-axis
- Quick-change system allows you to switch from one application to the next in seconds
- Integrated workpiece clamping system for plate materials with a thickness of up to 15mm
- Flexible tool holder through Ø 43 mm clamping collar, optional adapters available for Dremel, Proxxon, Dewalt DW611, and Bosch Colt
- Modular control electronics with standard USB port. Parallel port and 4-axis are optional
- EasyBuild construction manual uses pictures for detailed step-by-step assembly of the CNC-/3D-Desktop System
- Can be assembled in a few hours
- Our control software has been specifically designed to be easy for the novice, but to have all the functionality for the professional user
- Compatible with a variety of NC control software including UCCNC (Included with each machine), WinPC-NC, LinuxCNC and Mach 3/4
- Engineered and Manufactured in Germany with Support, Parts and Service in Connecticut, USA.