If you are looking for the most powerful spindle you can get for a desktop/benchtop CNC, you have found it. The MM-1650 DI spindle is Made In Germany to the highest standards. The MM-1650 DI is a precision milling spindle that uses precise components, giving you maximum concentricity for even the most demanding precision work. It has the capability of supporting up to 1/2" shank tooling with a maximum output of 2.2 horsepower. Additionally, the MM-1650 DI has a variable speed setting that can be controlled manually or via the gantry interface. The labyrinth seal protects the spindle and bearings against dust and debris. With a sound level of only 81 dB (A), the milling motor operates extremely silently.
For use with the STEPCRAFT M-Series, the Mounting Kit MM-1650 DI for M-Series is necessary.
Should you use a third-party CNC machine, please see the technical drawing in the product images to easily check whether the MM-1650 DI is suitable for your tool holder.
- Input voltage (AC): 110 V
- Rotary speed: 4.000 - 23.000 rpm
- Power: 1650 W
- Extremely silent: 81 dB (A)
- Digital electronics with constant speed under load, soft start-up, idle speed reduction, and overload protection
- Concentricity (cone):≤ 0,02 mm
- Concentricity (end mill): ≤ 0,07 mm (25 mm distance to cone);
- Labyrinth seal to protect spindle bearing against foreign particles
- < />External gantry interface
- For wood, metal, plastics, foam, polystyrene, stone
- Weight: 3,16 kg
Scope of Delivery:
- 1x milling motor MM-1650 DI
- 1x collet OZ12A .25"
- 1x clamping nut
- 1x spanner
- 1x sensor cable 4 m incl. PWM converter